- One-bedroom units are allowed up to 2 parking permits and one visitor parking permits.
- Two-bedroom and three-bedroom units are allowed up to 3 parking permits and one visitor parking permits.
If parking permits or visitor parking permits are lost or stolen, replacement permits are available for $100. Lost or stolen permits are reported to the towing company and made invalid. Vehicles displaying invalid permits are subject to towing.
Vehicles parked at Talltree South must be able to operate under their own power, display current and valid license plates and state stickers, and be registered and legal for operation in Virginia.
Only vehicles displaying handicapped license plates or other legal identification may park in spaces designed for handicapped parking.
Parking is prohibited in fire lanes, lawns, or other unpaved areas, walkways, in front of dumpsters, and wherever "No Parking" signs are posted or curbs and/or pavement is painted yellow.
Vehicles parked in prohibited areas are subject to towing 24 hours a day, without warning, at the vehicle owner's expense. Vehicles parked in violation of these rules will be towed without warning.
Changing or disposing of motor oil or fluids is prohibited. Extraordinary repairs or maintenance of vehicles on Association property is prohibited. Vehicles may not be parked in a manner which impedes access to any adjacent parking space.
Unapproved vehicles may not be parked at Talltree South overnight, that is, between 9 PM and 7 AM. Unapproved vehicles include:
- Any vehicle which exceed 18 feet in length, 8 feet in height, or 2 ½ tons gross weight.
- Any boat, trailer, motor home, or recreational vehicle
- Any commercial vehicle, bearing any commercial advertising signs, writing or initials, or any vehicle used or obviously intended for use as a work vehicle, as evidence by open carriage of pipes, lumber, ladders, tools or other equipment or materials. Vehicles with ladder racks and non-passenger vans that lack rear windows are regarded as commercial vehicles, regardless of whether ladders or other cargo is being carried.