Effective: February 1, 2016
Resolution 2016-1 supersedes prior resolutions with regard to window replacement. A few highlights:
- Unit owners who want or need to replace the windows for their units may still replace them with the same type of windows originally installed (aluminum sliders and wood framed picture windows with single pane glass).
- New windows must adhere to guidelines in this policy.
- Bedroom windows must be triple slideers and den windows must be double sliders.
- Window sills must continue to be provided in the dining/living room windows: see pictures included.
- Window framing should not be exessively thick. See policy and pictures included.
- Owners must request and receive written approval from the Board of Directors.
Open or Download Resolution 2016-1 Window Replacement Policy. [.pdf, 43.3 K]