1. For FIRE or POLICE emergencies, call 911, the fire department or the police first. DO NOT call the Talltree South emergency number until you call the people who are trained to respond to the type of emergency.

2. For Gas Leak emergencies, call 911 from a safe location. You may also call the Washington Gas Emergency Leak Line at 703-750-1400 or (800)752-7520.

3. The Association's management company, Cardinal Management Group, maintains a 24-hour, seven day-a-week emergency answering and response service. There is always someone on call in the event of an emergency situation. If you have an emergency, call (703) 569-5797 before 5 PM or 1-866-370-2989 after 5 PM or on weekends.

4. If you notice a problem caused by plumbing or other equipment within your unit, you need to call a contractor, not the emergency number.

5. If you are locked out when the office is open, you may show identification and borrow your key. After hours, you will need to call a locksmith.

6. If you notice a problem caused by something which is maintained by the Association, call the Talltree South on-site office at (703) 941-4547 and leave your name, telephone number, unit number, and a short description of the problem. You will be called back the next day the office is open.

7. If you are towed, note that Talltree South and Talltree Gardens shaer the parking lots. It is pefectly to fine to park on either the South or the Gardens side. Talltree South currently uses Dominion Towing, but Talltree Gardens uses Al's Towing. Both companies may tow if a car does not have a valid TTS or TTG parking sticker, guest pass, or temporary tag.  If you were towed by Dominion Towing, call them at (703) 339-2400. If you were mistakenly towed by Al's Towing, you will need to contact the TTG site office, located at 4959 Americana Drive on the other side of the parking lot from Talltree South.

Things You Should Know


The Bylaws require that each owner supply the Association with a working set of keys for emergency access and to perform other necessary duties. The keys are not a lock-out service, however, if you have provided the office with a key, the on-site manager can give you access to your unit during office hours. If your front and rear doors are keyed differently, you may want to provide both keys to the office in case an emergency blocks one door.

Mailbox keys are solely the responsibility of the Unit Owner. Neither the Association nor the Postal Service has a key for your individual mailbox. If your key is lost, the safest recourse is to replace the mailbox lock using the services of a locksmith.

Copyright © 2018 Tall Tree South Condominium. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.

Joomla Template by Joomlashack; Converted and upgraded by Ursa Major Consulting