Spring is Here! FIOS is Coming!
Property and Grounds:
- The trees are already blooming, and the Verizon crew is digging. We have been told to expect that the work will be done within weeks and that Talltree residents will be able to order FIOS Internet, TV, and telephone service by mid-to-late April.
- New washers and dryers have been installed and laundry room renovation is in progress.
- More drainage work has been completed.
- The board will also be getting bids on parking lot patching and seal coating.
- Don't forget that if you want to garden on common elements (anything NOT your balcony or patio), you must get board approval or we may remove it. Unapproved plantings may be removed!
- Talltree South's delinquency rate is the lowest in memory. Excellent!
- The Finance Committee met on March 19th to improve our reserve investment strategy. A special thanks to the owners who attended. The committee plans to meet again in June to begin planning the budget for next year. All owners are welcome.
- We have received our updated reserve study and engineering analysis for Talltree South. Your association is in great financial shape.
Organization and Social:
- Mike Picard, a past board treasurer, has rejoined the board as member-at-large.
- The pool committee will meet on Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 7:00 PM. Come and help decide improvements and plan a pool party, tentatively June 24th!
- Bob Shannon is recruiting Building Captains!
- We will be scheduling a grounds walk through / cleanup soon. Watch the bulletin boards and join us!