Resolution 2011-3: Gardening and Plantings
Effective: October 1, 2011.
Resolution 2011-3 updates the rules concerning gardening. The updated rules go into effect October 1 and will affect the next gardening season. A few highlights:
- Use pots or planter boxes on patios and balconies, not paint buckets, styrofoam containers, etc.
- Plantings on common elements (anything not on your balcony or patio) require prior approval or might be removed by the Association.
- There is a form in the resolution for requesting approval. If you have planted on common elements before, e.g., rose bushes at the end of the building, please request approval and attach a photo.
- No fences, chicken wire, lava rocks, etc. are allowed.
- Read the resolution for complete information.
Open or Download Resolution 2011-3, Gardening and Plantings. [.pdf, 480.1K]